Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why I Am Blogging.


Most of my friends and family live hundreds, and even thousands of miles from me. I think that if I commit to blogging and posting pictures of the people and activities currently in my life, that I might be able to better stay in touch with those that mean most to me.

I have been inspired by my friend Carles, who currently lives in Belgium. Carles blogs for that very same reason... (but I wish that he'd type in English more often.) :)

And as time goes on, this probably will serve as a sort of photo album or diary, too - but I think that is just a nice side bonus to staying in touch with my friends.

Welcome to my blog. Enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you.

~Jan Alisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogger community! Be sure thet I'll come onece in a while to your blog to see what you are into.

Unknown said...

(sorry for the typing mistakes... I was so happy to see that you have a blog that I've sent a message too fast. I wanted to be the first one! :)