Sunday, September 16, 2007

September 9, 2007 Minnesota Vikings Football Game



On September 9th, I went to the Minnesota Vikings game at the Metrodome in Minneapolis, MN. Our seats were in Row 1 of Section 107, at about the 25 yard line - awesome seats! It was my turn to use the season tickets belonging to the hotel I work for, to take a client to the game as a way of building my relationship with the client. My client brought her fiance, and I brought my 5-year-old niece.

How did my niece get to be so lucky that she was my date? Well, her parents had Army National Guard drill all weekend, and I was babysitting her for the entire weekend... so she was my responsibility, and my "date" to the game. We all had a great time, and my niece managed to win over the cheerleaders and the media with her cute looks. (A media videographer asked me if it would be okay with me if he took some footage of her - I said yes - and she did her thing by looking cute and waving her purple pom-pom for the camera!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see what you are into. I was a Vikings fan when I was in the US, but I never got to see them. Are they any good?